The Scheer mobile catering charcoal rotisserie is suitable for many outside catering concepts for events, markets stalls. Mounted on pneumatic tyres with a solid steering system & brakes, it’s a perfect heavy duty unit for many years of use. There is many different accessories for cooking a variety of menu items such as butterflied or whole chickens, lamb or pork leg, vegetables, mini skewers & a lot more over charcoal or wood. Rotisserie cooking offers the great visual display cooking for your customers and it self bastes the foods while rotating sealing inside the moisture & smoky flavour to give the best quality meats you could ask for.
Options include: Black base finish, open storage under, ash collection drawer, fold up front shelf.
Engineered with over 40 years experience, Scheer offers equipment solutions for any style of charcoal, wood or gas-fired grilling or rotisserie cooking.
CHARCOAL ROTISSERIES – Super 300 SERIES
- Suitable for outside catering purposes for transport in a trailer, large van or truck
- Front rack removable for easy access & cleaning
- Rear edge bar in all levels for use of flat grills
- Rest bar included on top level
- Individual machines available from 13 to 65 rotating skewers
- High grade insulation: saves up to 30% charcoal
- 2 or 3 rows rotating skewers plus top rest bar for warming racks
- Suitable for wood or charcoal grilling
- Construction suitable for a small/medium charcoal quantity
- Sizes Available: from 1000, 1200, 1500, 1800, 2000, 2200 & 2500mm wide at 830mm depth